When it comes to getting into shape, there is a ton of information and fads out there. Many of them only offer so much help, if any at all. In fact, some of the fads out there can be terrible for your health, and only offer temporary weight loss solutions that aren’t good for your body. Here at Midtown Trainers, we offer only the best in fitness training from certified personal trainers. One of the programs that we utilize with our clients is Cardioactive. We get a lot of questions about what it is, or how it works, so we thought we would give our loyal followers the low down on what it all entails.
What Is Cardioactive Training?
- Cardioactive training is a combination of strength training with cardio. Your personal trainer will design a workout based on your personal fitness goals.
How Does It Work?
- As apart of your fitness training, we’ll evaluate what your exercise goals are, by establishing what your target heart rate will be.
- You’ll workout in bursts of energy, with extreme heights in your heart rate, as well as rest times.
- This allows us to individualize your training in a much more optimized and aggressive way.
How Can It Benefit Me?
- With cardio active you will burn 1,000 calories per hour, you can’t get that with just cardio, or strength training alone.
- You burn three times the fat with cardioactive.
- You’ll feel a boost in energy, and notice a boost in your metabolism as well.
If cardioactive sounds like the fitness training for you, don’t hesitate any longer to contact our personal trainers here at Midtown. We’ll establish your target heart rate and a weight loss plan that will work best for your needs.